الثلاثاء، 18 يناير 2011

for you my love


I'll Be your Strength
I'll be your Hope When Its All gone
Because you deserve The World
yeah baby you deserve the world
You are the most and the best person
my eyes was closed but I open it a day
this day were you appeared
in my world I thought that I was living but after You enter my
live suddenly I notes that the real live is with you...
you are the world to me maybe I can't describe exactly what I mean
because if I have to describe you I may take my hole live describing you my love
I can give you what ever you want to stay happy
you are means alot to me you means the world
I wish to close my eyes between your arms
and to hide myself between your eyes
hold me away away from the world
I'm with you till the end come baby am gonna be your hand if you broke your hand
I gonna be your hand IF you close your eyes in a day am gonna be your eyes
I'll Be your Strength
I'll be your Hope When Its All gone
Because you deserve The world
I love you
did you do ?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

بحث مخصص